Wednesday 8 October 2008

Think Monday - Think ATC Challenge

Here is my ATC for the 'nature' challenge this week at Think Monday-Think ATC. This is my first time of taking part in this challenge :0) I decided to go for a stamped collage feel using lots of different stamps and different colours of Distress Inks. The main Owl image I think is Personal Impressions (I unmounted all my wood mounted stamps last year so I have to guess now!) I coloured him in a little with Distress Ink, outlined cartain parts like his eyes and feet and then added some white highlights with a white pencil.
I then decorated a larger square of card with background stamps and PaperArtsy stamps (Bird plate 2) and blended the Distress Inks with a water Brush, I then mounted my ATC onto my background.
I hope you like him! Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments on my blog so far! I'll be around tonight to come and visit all your blogs and if you have any challenges to recommend to me then please do!!
Love Becky xx

12 comments:

manus said...

What a wonderful artwork!! I love this owl and your colouring!

Sandy said...

Wow Becky this is brilliant.
Awesome ATC.

Crissi Harvey said...

He's gorgeous Becky the background is fantastic

Dawn said...

Oooh ! That's brilliant- your owl is stunning - great job with the colouring, they are such great creatures.

Dawn
x

Carole said...

Beautiful! You'll find ATC's addictive I'm sure. I know I have. lol

Moni said...

Fantastisch gemacht,wowwwwww!!

Nancy B said...

I love the owl and the wonderful colors.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous ATC!

Hermine said...

Gorgeous ATC

Bianca Kalksma said...

This is art! Beautiful ATC!

Sid said...

Becky, I just love the owl !!

Rika said...

Beautiful!