Tuesday 7 October 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge - Clip Art

For the challenge at Arty Girlz this week you can use either Clip Art or Copyright free images on your project. I chose to use these Flapper Girl images which came on a collage sheet from Scrapz. I've been looking at them and stroking them for ages so I thought it was about time I got round to using them! I've used an Art stamp and heart stamp both from Hero Arts and these have been stamped with Frayed Burlap and Fired Brick Distress Inks. I even stamped onto the orange flowers to give them that collage feel, and added this all onto a HOTP decorative paper from the Heritage pad.
I've decided to set up this blog away from Becky's Happy Crafting Place as that blog is dedicated to cute, this is my more 'grown up' blog if you like!
Thanks for looking, I hope you come back and I look forward to visiting your blogs for Arty inspiration!
Love Becky xx

10 comments:

Julie Allain said...

I love your creation Becky especially love the stamped heart

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie xx

RubyMay said...

wow..this is the most gorgeous piece of art. Stunning !

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiaful, I love that image...great card.

Artyjen said...

Love the vintage!

Dawn said...

It's just so beautiful and gorgeous details..

Crissi Harvey said...

wow Becky i just love this piece its so lovely everything is perfect. and love your new grown up blog to.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

DMG said...

This IS a gorgeous piece of art. The composition is wonderful, and those intense reds and golds juxtaposed with the antique sepia tones is dynamite! This blog looks to be one I will enjoy perusing for hours. I'll be back....

Chriss Rollins said...

fabulous take on the challenge...I have used both of those images on ATC's I love them.
I really love the stamped heart too.
chriss x

Charlie said...

This is a beautiful piece of art.

Unknown said...

Wow this is gorgeous, fab piece of work!
Jx